Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I try to update on a daily basis, but sometimes it’s hard with every day life to get in the way, lol. Browse my archive to view my older posts and see my most recent posts on my front page. If you would like to ask me an organizing or clutter control question then email me at askcluttercontrollady@yahoo.com All questions are posted on the blog with my response.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Before you buy, Give this a try

Everyone has heard the age old saying, "One person's trash is another person's treasure". Well now there is a site dedicated to that purpose. If you need something, and don't mind getting it second hand, visit Free Cycle, find your local area. All you need is a yahoo account.




No comments:

Count Down Till" Christmas!

My Daughter

My Daughter